Friday, May 13, 2011

1st day of quality cuxtal training

Thursday May 5, 2011


Today was a GREAT day I woke up super early because I am excited for the ladies to get their cuxtal training (and use the PCPP grant). I got up made breakfast, cleaned my house and jog to the junction (6 miles).

Today was the 1st Cuxtal training with Petrona from Santa Ana. She is a pro weaver. I am pleased to have her working with the Laguna Women’s Group. Today was a success. Nineteen women showed up all motivated to learn. Today they learned a new pattern and got to work right away.










Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment