Sunday, February 5, 2012

Amy's Visit!

Saturday October 8, 2011
This morning Amy came to visit me! My kid neighbors taught her how to properly machete! She is so funny that way. I am so happy she came to visit me before I left my village. After Amy left I baked at the Sacul’s house and helped them get ready for the wedding. I was so happy that I was able to go to one more wedding before I left the village. Ricardo and Miriam are getting married tomorrow!




After I helped bake.  Ms. Adelita and all her kids had me over for tamales, which were really great! I will miss that family. The mom truly believes in God…. And I am very happy for her because she has had a really struggling/trying life. I give her so much credit for all that she has been through. 







Disclaimer This website expresses the views of Grace Boswell, who is entirely responsible for its content. It does not express the views of the United States government, the Belize government, the Peace Corps or any other institutions named or linked to on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment